WHAT’S IN THE OFFICE BOOTY GUIDE?
- It is a simple 3-step process that you can do in the comfort of your own home or even at the office to help relieve you of your lower back pain. All you need is a therapy ball! (Baseball / Lacrosse / Tennis ball works too!)
- Step 1: Release Using the therapy ball you are shown how to release your stiff hips and relieve muscle tightness that has developed from sitting many hours a day.
- Step 2: Stretch After loosening the hips, we stretch them so that we can move better and more freely.
- Step 3: Activate In the final step you are given bodyweight exercises that can be done to “wake up” and strengthen the glutes so that they take the heavy load they were made for instead of your lower back.
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL BELOW TO RECEIVE THE GUIDE
Hi it’s Cari Li,
I’m very happy that you’re joining The #ByeOfficeBooty Project so that we can relieve you of those annoying aches and pains that come with sitting all day. So often my clients and I suffer from the same trouble and I regularly take us through this very same process to deal with it. With numerous injuries, pain management is a big part of my practice and I know this will help!
Going through the Office Booty guide will:
- Help reduce common lower back pain that many people with desk jobs get from sitting for extended periods of time.
- Lazy booty muscles that have fallen asleep from lack of use will wake up and start being utilised again.
- Pressure from overuse and strain to the lower back will start to be reversed due to strengthening glutes.
- The slouchy lazy booty will start getting perkier again due to increased use of the muscle.
- This guide will also work well as a warm up for your workout. Loosening up the hips ensures that you have a larger range of motion to help you squat deeper. Activating the glutes encourages the use of them during your exercises which will increase your strength and physique results.